Writing Real Estate - My Paid Passion - Google's Exception?



I write a lot about real estate not only because it’s my business but it’s my passion as well. I used to sell real estate and while and don’t really like the dynamics between real estate agents, the stress of homeowners or sellers and the amount of money I mistakenly gave away as a real estate agent, I do love to write about it and to market other real estate agents. In doing so it’s helped me learn a lot about SEO, online marketing, content marketing in writing as well as what Google likes and what they don’t like.


I’ve always try to stay above board and keep the highest level of integrity with what I write about and how I market it. I don’t like to spam people with post after post of nonsense but I do want to promote quality writing about information that I think someone would want to read. In my opinion, the whole point of writing something is so that someone will want to read it and the ultimate goal is to have them love it so much that they would want to share it or promote themselves. 

Google is looking for people that not only produce quality information but information that people are going to read, reread and share.


I write a lot of information about different parts of the country and even though I don’t live there I do take the time to research the most accurate information to provide my readers with regardless of who I’m writing for. Google recently has been discounting advertorials, a paid article with a link back to a website. Discounting is not necessarily penalizing but if they’re not counting it should we still be doing it? A lot of the information I put on this blog is localized information, real estate writing, or market reports for a variety of places all over the country. Google probably doesn’t know what to do with this blog since it’s not localized to one area or another. But, it is about real estate, real estate writing,  real estate SEO, and it’s for consumers and real estate agents alike. Whether someone’s looking for information on a certain event in a specific city or they want to learn how to write about real estate, I want to provide accurate information that I am passionate about and from my heart.

In doing this I promote a lot of my clients. I'll write information on local events for their area, talk about how great I think they are, or simply refer them as a good resource in a particular town or city. I honestly only work with people that I would enjoy doing business with. I have fired people before and I’ve refused to work with certain individuals because I don’t agree with the way they do business or how they treat people. So anything you find on my website, my blog or my social media is truth, accurate and is information from my heart.
 
I work with a lot of different real estate agents from a lot of different backgrounds all at different levels of online marketing. Some people like Joe Hayden in the Louisville Kentucky area who does all his own on-site blogging; He has a passion for the Louisville area and writes every single day about events, activities, market reports and neighborhoods. I have other people that prefer completely off-site marketing like Amanda Howard in Huntsville Alabama. She lets me focus on online marketing while her team and her focus on selling real estate in Huntsville.

So, Google, you’re looking for content that people are passionate about? Well, in my opinion, getting paid to do something you are passionate about is the irony and the exception to the rule of what you’re looking for. I get paid to write about real estate. I love it, I love learning about new places, and I love marketing other people and businesses. So will the links in this post get discounted? That’s the beauty of SEO - it’s all best guess anyway.

Comments

  1. Very Very excellent and useful publish. Thank's to talk about your experience with us. I will try to keep in thoughts these recommendations in my weblog writing reviews procedure.

    Long Island Landscape Designers - Long Island award winning Landscape designers, long island masonry contractor, long island paving contractor, long island brick contractors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What a perfect web site.
    Chester County Short Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try and always understand why our business has different issues in the way we handle it. See if your strategy in Real Estate Investments in Australia to make sure that it is not the problem. Strategy is the most important thing in our business and we have to make sure that everything is really working for our business.

    http://australia-real-estate-investments.blogspot.com/2013/10/real-estate-investments.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts